MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Friday, January 16, 2009

Faith, Hope & Charity Necklace

Please note the brass filigree rectangle on the bottom left of this photo.
I was able to receive a small stash of these through the generosity of a gal I met
online, and I did a swap of other vintage elements in order to get these wonderful
vintage brass findings.

Shown above is the finished product I created using one of these brass
findings. Lovely elements create a lovely and one-of-a-kind design.

I have photographed this necklace on a beautiful mother-of-pearl belt
buckle, which accents the beauty of the vintage white mother-of-pearl
carved accent button I used to attach onto this brass finding. I had a great
14 kt gold filled vintage charm cluster that dangles from the center of one of the
filigree cut outs in the center and is attached by a jump ring. A delicate krinkle
style vintage chain finishes off this necklace. All elements in this collaboration
are vintage, with an exception of the jump rings.

Most items that are featured in my blog either are or were for sale.
You can contact me for further information either through this blog
or my email address at Gretchen.Schaumann@comcast.net.



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style