MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Otten Bros. Nursery Rocks!!!!

Just a quick post to let you all know that I am still here...
Thanks for your patience.
I just finished up a fabulous Trunk Show event
which was held last Saturday
at Otten Bros. Nursery
in conjunction with
Sue Whitney of Junk Market Style.
It was a hit!

It all began for me on Thursday.
I lugged a truckload of tables, mannequins,
props, etc. and set up the base of my display.

While there, these lovely rubber boots called out to me.
They were for sale inside the Otten Bros. Nursery.
I told the gal I bought them from that my plan
was to wear them at the Trunk Show Event
on Saturday.

I wore them Friday setting up my jewelry first.
Several vendors saw and fell in love with them too.
They later bought them on Saturday.

Wore them to the show on Saturday,
and I must of had 2 dozen customers
fall in love with them then.
Lucky for them they were being sold
right around the corner inside.

They literally were a hit of the show,
and I'm so glad they were.

There are a variety of styles and colors.
I chose the low style.
Black background, w/muted reds, golds, and greens.
Figured it would go with lots of things.


They are rubber,
have great support for arches,
a nice snazzy little heel
and are ohhhhh, so comfy.

You do however need to go
up one whole size for fitting.


Here is an example of one of the tall styles:
(photo courtesy of Otten Bros. store)

They're all the rage...
and with the amount of snow
we've had this Winter
its a given,
us Minnesotans will
definitely need them.

Hmmmm,
maybe I should of bought
the tall ones after all. ;)
as we may need above the knee length.
We will surely be jumping puddles this Spring!

3 comments:

  1. I love the rubber boots! I have never seen rubber boots in such great designs. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!
    Glad the trunk show was a success for you.

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style