MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

~Inspiration~

Let's talk about inspiraiton...
what inspires
you?
~~~~~~~~~
Here's a peak at some current
inspiration in
my life.
 I love this repurposing of junk,
 by my friend, Sue Whitney
A movie reel,
turned wine caddy.
Another inspiration
by Sue is
this junked up
Holiday
tablescape...
 More yummy inspiration...
Sue's holiday wrapping ideas.
Go to her site
for more on that.
This inspiration...
 could be indoor Holiday decor,
or outdoor decor.
Galvanized buckets,
holding fresh greens,
words,
birch branches,
junk clock parts,
old conveyor piece
=
yummy displays...
Love this Sue vignette...
displayed
at
Otten Bros
Long Lake, MN
Fabulous truck
displayed at
for the Holidays...
each contributor has a blog archive,
which holds all of our
past posts we've ever shared.
The above link is the archive
of the ones
I've shared in case
any of you readers
are interested
and care
to take a peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style