MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Paris Necklace - available at upcoming AA/JMS event Oct. 13-17


I am currently creating jewelry for
an upcoming large show in the Minneapolis area.
The AA/JMS event was so much fun last Spring,
and a very successful show for me personally.
I am working on adding to my stash,
so that I have great things to offer the customers
attending the upcoming event.
To learn more about this fabulous show,
take a peak at the web site here.

PARIS focal is a tourist keepsake that I've paired with a variety of charms to create this asymetrical necklace.  Definitely a one-of-a-kind design.
 Vintage watchface accent wire wrapped onto chain.
Silverplate "Dream" charm and vintage Religious charm add beauty to the overall design of this piece.
Vintage watchface charm along with a modern 57 charm token.


2 comments:

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style