MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Art and Architecture with Junk Market Style Event

Art and Architecture/Junk Market Style event is coming to you May 5th - 9th in Minneapolis, MN.  You won't want to miss this event.  So much fun is being packed into these five days and it is a must see, must do event.  I've been down to the location of the event for the last two days and it is going to be fabulous people.The website tells it all, but doesn't show you all of the cool stuff that is going to be there. So I'll just give you a few photos to drool over to get you enticed.
I am so happy to be included in this great group of people that are bringing this event to the Minnesota area, and am honored to have my jewelry show-cased at AA/JMS.
Destination Art by Sue Wolff
Lots of clocks by Kathy Stantz and Terri
Great furniture pieces...
Great architectural pieces...
Great industrial art and pieces...
A lot of the areas are still being set up, tweaked and added to on a daily basis as the vendors continue to bring in their fabulous wares to sell at this event.
There is a Gala Event on Wednesday evening too, so go check out the website and buy your tickets now.

3 comments:

  1. Great pics Gretchen! Jewelry, clocks and lots of beautiful junk...can't wait! See you soon my friend!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time, Gretchen! Wishing you a ton of fun and successful sales!!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style