MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Friday, June 12, 2009

Artist Friend - Shannon

"Be all that you dream to be."

Good Morning my friends! It is an overcast day here in Minnesota, but I just know that it will be a wonderful day! Do you ever wake up and just feel that? Well, today I'm claiming this day to be as such. I woke up at 6 a.m. and decided to read my emails and catch up on a little blog reading and discovered a comment from my blogging friend, Shannon down in Gold Canyon, AZ. She is hosting a competition on her blog for those of us that are followers of her blog and is trying to increase readership and followers on her blog. Check out her fabulous artwork and encourage her with a comment. http://saturdayville.blogspot.com/ I haven't included any of her artwork to entice you, as it is copyrighted and I didn't want to infringe on that. You'll just need to go take a look on your own.
She is very talented and has been published in many magazine publications and deservingly so. If you are interested and able to leave a comment of encouragement, please let her know how you heard about her blog (that would be Gretchen Schaumann of Mimitoria's designs), and I just might be the lucky girl to win her give away. Please, give her a few minutes of your time. You won't be disappointed and you might even be challenged to do some artwork of your own.
I especially love her post from this date: http://saturdayville.blogspot.com/2009/06/dream-house.html . In this artwork she used the theme "Be all that you dream to be." I just love this phrase. I am working at accomplishing this in my own life. How about you?

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Gretchen! I will head over ad check this out! I'm doing the same as you...took a day off work to have that opportunity to "choose" my day. I'm starting with a little catch-up on my blogging. I've gotten a recent post on but haven't had time to get out to the other blogs I love to let them know I appreciate them. Then, it's out to transform some of my junk!! Check out my new post with some of my recent finds... www.junk-fest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style