MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Monday, September 16, 2013

Junk Bonanza 6th Appearance

JUNK BONANZA - September 26-28

Mimi-Toria's Designs has moved to space #208, still on ground level in the Main  Building.  I will be to the far left, against the back glass windows of the building in the corner.  It is one booth all by itself, but will really help showcase my space.

I am once again honored to be chosen as one of the vendors in the upcoming Junk Bonanza event.  It takes place September 26-28th, 2013.  It is once again located in Shakopee, Minnesota at Canterbury Park.  

Ki and her JB team are working fast and furious To make this the best event ever. New quality vendors have been added, space on the 2nd Level of the main building has been added as well.  

A fun vendor competition with wonderful prizes and incentives has been established, and will be showcased on the second floor for the top 10 winners. Be sure to check that out!
Some of the creations I will feature at Junk Bonanza are included in this post.

Early Bird tickets are much coveted, but anytime you are able to make it to this wonderful show is well worth your time and money.   It is indeed a must-see event!  To find out more about the event the time to place the location interactions you can check out their website at www.junkbonanza.com.









These are just a few of the pieces that I will have in my vendor space # 208 at Junk Bonanza.

Please be sure to stop by and see all of the many many many new designs I've created. Each item is one-of-a-kind and never duplicated.

1 comment:

  1. Your pieces are gorgeous! So creative and unique! I hope you had a successful show! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style