MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Vintage Redesign Spotlight for Today

10 - J18  $59.00  Shift Key Necklace (SOLD-blog)
This is a really cool necklace.  It is long in length with a lot going on.  Truly for a woman that has confidence and yet wears it with grace.  I have removed the key at the bottom and it was replaced with another wonderful treasure, but my mind escapes me with what I exchanged it with.  The key was added to a different necklace for a customer at the French Flea that fell in love with that element, so I traded it out for her.  Love the tassle on this, the shift key and the fun elements/charms up the sides which make this design a truly one-of-a-kind creation.  I'm not sure if it is still availabe for purchase, but will know by tonight when I go to pick up my jewelry from the French Flea shop after this past week-ends occasional sale in which we were open.

4 comments:

  1. Good Day Gretchen,
    How cute using the shift key!!! You are just to creative and sooooooooo imaginative!!!
    Good luck selling at the French Flea, I'm sure you'll have a good time and sell plenty ~ I still have to make it there next time I'm visiting my sister in Anoka.
    Have a great day Gretchen!!
    Sincerely, Mrs. Tricia K. Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jewels are beautiful! I'm a follower now so I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it would be a great useful for some people who want to start their own resource. it is my pleasure to be one of those people who commented on your article . . thank you for give a opportunities... more power and god bless ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You without doubt have a style all your own when it comes to creating these nice blog posts.

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style