MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Vintage Redesigns for January 2010 - Bird Nests

10-J2   $54.00  SOLD @ French Flea
Gorgeous patina on this key hole piece, with hand created birds nest w/3 freshwater pearl eggs, vintage skeleton key, Vintaj bird & bead element w/Listen charm designed with copper accents.  Truly a one-of-a-kind.
This photo shows some of the chain and elements tied together.
10-J1  $49.00
Another hand created bird nest with aqua eggs.


10-J3   $44.00
Art Deco vintage key hole w/hand created birds nest and flying bird.

10-J4  $44.00
This key hole is very cool.  Love the rusty patina on it with the black.  Since this photo was taken I added words that say "NEST" on the black key hole in the top left corner and have given the entire black key hole piece a sealed protection over it.  A lovely copper bird dangle and another hand wire wrapped birds nest with 3 aqua eggs to represent robin eggs.


10-J5   $54.00 (SOLD - blog)
Eiffel Tower, Paris Focal w/hand wired bird nest w/aqua eggs, flying bird, Vintage watch case with "inspire", key, and misc. charms.


I'm out of time for tonight, so will leave you with these sneak previews.  I created 25 new items for the upcoming sale at the French Flea, which starts this Thursday, so come on out to Anoka and take a look at what I have in store for this months sale.  Lots of fun and new designs.  I will try to post more necklaces tomorrow, but it's off to get some beauty sleep for me.  These necklaces are available for purchase at the French Flea.  To find out more about our shop, you can check out the site here.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Gretchen,
    I have been thinking of you and wondering what you have been up to......I see you have been busily creating some absolutely gorgeous pieces...love the bird nests....a wonderful addition to your line. Hope all is well with you.
    xojanis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gretchen,
    Love the bird nest themes. You always have something fresh and new, what inspires you?
    Marilynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely...just lovely. You have such an artistic gift. Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A blog of bliss. Lovely jewlery and very creative. I am inspired
    Thank you..Therese

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style