MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"White Treasures" with Mimi-Toria's Designs

Just a quickie post today to join in on "White Wednesday".  I was having difficulty with my photos, so the planned post didn't work out, and I'll just share a few recent jewelry designs I created this past week using whites and vintage materials.  The "French Flea", an occasional store shop I sell at here in Minnesota is open for our 4 day monthly sale.  These items are all currently on display at the shop and for sale there.

Don't you just love the new tag my friend, Julie, created for my jewelry displays?
There is still snow in Minnesnowta, but this necklace has me dreaming of the beach.
Speaking of dreaming...this thick gold Eiffel Tower necklace has me dreaming of Paris.
I think the magnolia ivory floral necklace with the Miriam Haskel baroque faux vintage pearls would be so fabulous on a bride.  She truly would have a one-of-a-kind necklace for her special day.
  I adore this chippy former white, now rusty lions foot bathtub claw.  I love using it as a prop for my jewelry design photographs, as well as disply in the shop.

Thanks for joining me today in my improtu "White Wednesday" posting.  Enjoy the rest of the party posts.

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE your jewelry! How inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like it...Fun tag too!!! Happy White Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gretchen
    I just found you on Kathleen's blog and my jaw is still on the floor. Wow are you a talent beyond belief I love big statement pieces and ohhh your jewelry is remarkable. I am so delighted to have found you!!! Have a terrific week as I will drooling over your blog.

    Warm wishes
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set up. Over at "Miss Gracie's" she talked about presentation, and you definitely got it!!! Love the post today. Thank you for letting us visit to see the treasures.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to look at your creations!! You photograph them so beautifully too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gretchen, I have always loved your jewelry, and that new tag is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love that new tag!! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzers as usual Gretchen!! Love the tag!
    xojanis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gretchen! Thanks for stopping by Sassafras Stuff this morning...it is so nice to connect with you!

    I HEART your designs in a big way!! OH MY, you are so talented!

    One of my girls for 2010 is to learn to make junk jewelry. I have oodles of bits and pieces that I've accumulated over the years, but just not sure how to put it togther! Plus, I need to find the time!

    I am a follower now! I will look forward to your future posts

    Polly

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am going to have to stay away from here. I love the beach jewelery and I so love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Gretchen,
    I just love your jewelry...so much creativity going on here! and I love how you use the claw-foot for display! LOL on your tag...
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gretchen
    I just read what you left on my post, thank you for blessing my heart today with your words of encouragement and prayer. Its so amazing how through our blogs Iron sharpens Iron. Thank you so very much for everything that you shared. You are in my praises to Him tonight.

    Love
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style