MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Vintage White Bits and Baubles - by Mimi-Toria's Designs

Thank you to Kathleen at "Faded Charm" for the opportunity to play along on another "White Wednesday" blogging party.  Since white is one of my favorite colors, I so enjoy this fun gathering of new found friends through blogging and this event.  I hope you enjoy my choice of whites for this weeks theme.
A lovely vintage advertising piece with a white rose.
I love vintage silver patinaed pieces, shades of white threads and these little letters that spell out my business name, that someone so pain stakingly created.
A little sampling of some of my vintage redesign jewelry elements that I used when designing my jewelry.  I just love baroque pearls of all shapes and tones of neturals, crystals and vintage rhinestone rondeles.
I search all over the US to find unique vintage watch faces to redesign my one-of-a-kind vintage redesigned jewelry creations.
 
  Some of vintage pearls, rhinestone disco ball and watch face re purposed into wearable art.
Even these vintage penny dolls don't escape my re purposing.
Here is the "Clara" doll in her entire glory.
Love the white patina and numbers these cash register tags provide.
 Thanks for joining me once again on this fun filled "White Wednesday" blogging party event. 

Gretchen

21 comments:

  1. Lovely photographs ~ such detail. All the most perfect shades of white. Happy WW!

    Dee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented. All of your designs are unique. loving the pearls, and the watch and clock faces are awesome. Thanks for all the great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great vignette in the second photo. And you know I love all the clock faces. Your jewlwey is beautiful.

    Enjoy your day.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous whites Gretchen...your photography looks stunning!
    Happy WW!
    xojanis

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the clock faces and the little doll! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful Bits and Boubles. I especially like the watch faces. I have a thing for clocks. Any kind shape or size. Thank you for sharing. Happy WW

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looove all your 'white baubles', just beautiful,especially Clara, she's adorable! Debbie @ Cottage Hann~Me~downs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your jewelry is so unique, love it! Gotta say the watch faces are my favorite... Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE all the watch faces, and that necklace with the watch face and pearls is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love all your whites in your jewelry. such talent! love your watch faces~they are a favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your designs! So glad I found your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just so love your jewelry. I think I told you this before but I just wanted to make sure you knew it ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. My goodness, you are so creative!It is wonderful to see what vintage objects you have turned into wearable art.HWW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your wearable art, i would wear any one of the pieces. Great job.

    Cha Cha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your Treasures, the photos are wonderful..... Beautiful Work

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are beautiful pieces, I like the one with the watch face, cool designs. thanks for shareing.. Julian

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your jewelry and your photos are fabulous! HWW :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous treasures! Happy WW! ~ Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gretchen....love it all...so many *white* treasures!
    rene'

    ReplyDelete
  20. I {heart} all your jewelry! So pretty!

    I love making jewelry from found objects too - I am on a mission to find some of those tiny dolls!

    Happy White Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog. I'm enjoying reading yours.
    Blessings
    T

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style