MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Sunday, June 23, 2013

GetFresh Vintage Indoor Photos


GetFresh Vintage is OPEN.... Yes indeed it is!  So swing on down to the beautiful town of Lanesboro where it is located.
Love this heavy canvas hand stamped sign that is for sale within the shop.  So cool!

Sue Whitney, of JunkMarket Style is the proprietor of this lovely shop, and never is without unique and fun table display ideas.  This one was no exception.

My friend, Lori, of La Dee Da, has some beautiful Summer apparel designs creatively designed and exclusively for this Getfresh Vintage shop.
Another La Dee Da Designed tank, as well as other great Art and repurposed items.

So much to see and ponder over while shopping.  Great displays at every turn.


There is also a vast array of jewelry available to purchase, including a number of designers.  I just delivered 68 one of a kind pieces for my Mi-Toria's Designs to GetFresh Vintage in Lanesboro.
This town is truly worth the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style