MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Found Elements Necklace - Part 3 - AA/JMS


Those of you that are frequent followers of my designs would recognize that I'm a designer that uses a lot of neutrals in my jewelry creations.  I struggle and try to add pops of colors to offer a different look for my customers that like color in their jewelry, so this and the previous necklace are just such pieces.  I find that the Fall brings me into a realm of creating with color.  Maybe, it's the changing leaves of our beautiful Minnesota Falls, or something, but it often happens.

Just found this in my draft box today, after a long time away, but it is available for purchase still, so wanted to share it.  A lot of unique elements are used in this piece.  If interested contact me at gretchen.schaumann@comcast.net   for pricing and further information.  SOLD 10/27/10

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing your beautiful creations. I wanted to work on jewelry today, but needed to get some of the other "stuff" done. :D
    Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermosooo, siempre tan original. Besos.

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style