MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Monday, July 26, 2010

Jewelry for Sale

Good morning afternoon to you my blogger friends.  I have been missing in action for quite some time and I do apologize.  Summer life can just easily get a girl off track.  I've been enjoying some week-ends away at our cabin in July, and have spent a great deal of time trying to come up with what camera to replace the one that was recently stolen.

00001
Art Deco Door Handle Plate Necklace
SOLD
Great detailing on this vintage door knob plate.  A mother of pearl accent has been paired with a filigree piece to accent the door knob plate.  There is a vintage skeleton key, vintage crystal drop, vintage filigree bead dangles as well as a hand created wire wrap birds nest with tiny pale blue freshwater pearls to represent bird eggs. Notice also the cool vintage rectangular shaped three dimensional links in this design which are shown below.
The back side of this piece has a vintage pocket watch face attached to its back, sot that the back side is finished as well, in case the necklace should flip while wearing.  Both sides are finished.
This necklace design is 24" with just the chain length, and than the focal is additional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style