MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Junk Bonanza Jewelry

SOLD at JB
The time has almost arrived for the annual Junk Bonanza event. Set up starts tomorrow and the early bird shopping event starts at 8 a.m. on Thursday morning. Those first 2 hours of shopping is usually a frenzy with everyone wanting the goodies. Regular shopping starts at 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. and goes for the same hours Thursday through Saturday.
Below are samples of jewelry that will be for sale at the Junk Bonanza event. I can not sell them ahead of time, so please join me at the Bonanza if you're interested. Lots more to offer, but I just don't have the time to take photos, edit them all and post them. I'm busy making jewelry!!!
Enjoy!

Available for $99

SOLD at JB and featured in the Star Tribune article gallery

SOLD at JB and featured in the Star Tribune article

SOLD at JB

Gifted to Margo the Robo Lady from Texas at the JB. She rescues greyhounds and it turns out this is a greyhound racing, not a horse. : - ) Silly me.

A perfect keepsake in memory of the Bonanza and Canterbury Downs. Junk and a racing horse.

Available. Is 2 sideed and an awesome piece.

SOLD at JB

SOLD at JB

Contact me for availability

Available

SOLD at JB

SOLD at JB

Available


SOLD at JB

SOLD at JB

SOLD

Available for $44


Available for $44


Available for $44


Available for $44



A Mimi-Toria's original jewelry display design idea. A vintage wire lamp shade base with a solid metal base and vintage door knob to hold it all together.

Some of these necklaces were sold at the "French Flea" over the week-end, but some will be available at the Junk Bonanza. I love to display my jewelry in vintage wood frames.

Hope to see you at the Bonanza!!!

9 comments:

  1. Great stuff Gretchen! Hope you come home empty-handed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely. Great taste and style, and you know how to put it all together so well. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gretchen,

    Fabulous pieces! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE "Clara!"

    Hope you have a fantastic weekend~
    Debbykay @ Rose Cottage Gardens and Farm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Junk Bonanza was "the bomb" as my son would say. I have a list I am definitely heading back this weekend. ~ Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gretchen,

    Just to let you know that I did a little "shout out" to you on the Rose Cottage Gardens and Farm blog.

    Have a great weekend!
    Debbykay

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Gretchen

    thanks for your lovely comment on your blog, too kind! oh and thanks for spreading the word about my blog!!

    love your stuff, what great work...

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gretchen:
    I truly love my racing greyhound necklace. and It is a perfect keepsake for my trip. Thank you again, I'll be blogging about it tomorrow.
    Margo

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style