MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Button Style Necklace Designs

Just a quickie post this morning, as I am going out of town for the day to visit my 86 year old Dad and other family members. It's about 90 miles each way to visit, so need to leave early, so just have a short amount of time to post this. These are a few of the new button style necklaces that I created in August for the French Flea and the upcoming Junk Bonanza sale. Trying to be more creative, as a lot of people have decided to copy this style and do them with the ball chain and multi layering of buttons that I did last year and featured on my blog in January. Always, need to keep one step ahead of the rest of the gang, so here are some new pieces. Would love any and all feedback about them. Thanks for following my blog and being an active part of my life through your comments here. They help a designer know if they are onto to something, or if they should move on in their designs. Have a blessed day!
Star - SOLD at French Flea
(SOLD - JB)

#3 w/Key (SOLD-FF)



(SOLD - JB)


(SOLD - JB)

2 comments:

  1. Gretchen! These are wonderful. I love that star one. Of course, it sold. I can't wait to see what you bring to Junkbonanza. I will have to hit your booth fast!

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style