MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Business Cards

Good morning my friends! I just wanted to share with you a company I wasn't recently told about. I've just designed and ordered my first professional business cards from Vista prints and found the company web site very user friendly and quite exciting. Just wanted to share it with the blogger land, as they have fabulous offers on their site.
You can create hats, t-shirts, address labels, business cards, and many other great promotional items created right online through their company. Just download your own photo and customize your items.
I will share my new business cards with you all when I receive them. I am gearing up for the annual Junk Bonanza event in September out at Canterbury Grounds and needed to get my new cards updated with my blog address and new email address.
Check out their site. I have a widget on the side which will link you to their site. I am so excited now to get my new cards. Check back later for the actual results.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gretchen! I, too, have biz cards I designed on VistaPrint and they are very nice. Don't order the "free" cards, though! There is a hefty S&H charge and they print their ad on the back while letting everyone know you got free cards from them! If you're going to paste the cards on something, no worries, otherwise YOU are paying to advertise for them.

    Eileen
    http://ruralwisconsin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style