MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Mimi-Toria's Designs is Heading to Junk Bonanza




April 18, 19 & 20, 2013

Just a quick note, as I wanted to let you know that the upcoming week is the Junk Bonanza event at Canterbury Park in Shakopee, MN.  There are 90 quality vendors showcased and I will be one of them.  Just thought I'd remind you in case you were interested in check ing it out.  I love this event and it's truly the best possible place to see all that I do in any one given place.  I will have the largest inventory 2 x's per year at this event, as there are around 12,000+ people that go through in the 3 days that it is held, so I have to produce for months in advance to have lots of jewelry to offer the customers.

Early Bird Shopping @ Junk Bonanza:
It starts with an early bird shopping opportunity from 8-10 a.m. on Thursday for those that buy early bird tickets at $25.  The $25 gave the first 200 buyers of the tickets ( the first 200 also get an oversized ivory canvas shopping bag), an early entrance into the show for 2 hours with only the early bird ticket holders shopping (first dibs on everything), plus it lets you back into the show for all 3 days with that early bird entrance fee.

Regular pricing is $9 per day.  There is food, drinks and all you need to spend the day checking out this great event.

The Hours are: 
Thursday 8-10 (early bird shoppers only) 
                                             10-5 p.m. for the rest of the ticket shoppers
Friday 9-5
   (lots of free giveaways on Friday - so be sure to sign up if you attend)
Saturday 9-5

My booth is # 256.  During Junk Bonanza, the Canterbury Park has what they call a permanent tent like building that you enter into.  It may be colder in there, so be sure to wear layers if you are able to come.  You go through that building to gain access to the Main Building to find my Vendor Space #256.  Once inside you go down the right aisle past the Junk Bonanza store, etc. and take a right when you can.  Walk past 2 spaces and you should see me at the beginning of the next row on the Front Corner #256.  I am near the food and seating areas.

You can watch for my Trademark mannequin which is an angel with wings and crown, as well as my Mimi-Toria's Designs logo vintage window sign.

I hope to see you@ Junk Bonanza...

1 comment:

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style