MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Junk Bonanza Blog Post - Mimi-Toria's Featured

So here's a feature from the Junk Bonanza blog about my business for you to take a peak at if you're interested.  Kim Yeager has done such a nice job of helping to promote the JB event through taking over the blog portion responsibilities of that show.  Just recently it was my time to be featured, so thought I would post it here for you all to see.  If you aren't already a JB blog follower, I encourage you to do so, so you can keep up with the comings and goings of that awesome show.  The show dates are September 15-17th at Shakopee, MN on the Canterbury Race Track property.
http://junkbonanza.blogspot.com/2011/08/vendor-profile-mimi-torias-jewelry.html

PHOTOS BELOW ARE FROM JUNK BONANZA 2010 AND WERE TAKEN AT A SLOW TIME IN THE ACTION.  












My DESTASH jewelry parts area always proves to be a popular stop for other jewelry designers.






I hope to see you there....it is truly a fast paced and exciting event.



2 comments:

  1. This sure looks like my kind of place, wish I could come shop. Your booth looks gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not much longer! Can't wait to see what you are bringing to the Bonanza! Your jewelry rocks!
    Ki

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style