MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

White Jewelry

These pieces will be available for purchase this Wednesday through Sunday, May 5-9th, at the AA/JMS event in Minneapolis, Minnesota.  They aren't available ahead of time, but plan to attend this fabulous event.
I will have 150+ jewelry items available for sale.  If you missed out on this event this time, we will be doing it again in October, so start to plan now to attend this fabulous sale event.  To learn more about it, visit the website here.

All items shown here are available only at the above mentioned event. 

Not for sale off of my blog at this time.

   "I Find Junk" Necklace
"Photographer Necklace"
"Resin Lady in Gold Necklace"
"Bling Bracelet"
"Bird/Porcelain/Pearl Necklace"
"Paris in Grey Necklace"
"Bird at the Beach Necklace"
"Eiffel Tower/Swedish Crystal Necklace"
"Lavender Delite Necklace"
"Paris/Beach Style Necklace"
"Silver Toggle Cluster Necklace"
"Paste Focal Wire/wrapped Necklace"

This is just a sampling of what you will find for sale at this event.  There are 34 hand selected vendors at this show and all vendors items are mixed together, with an exception of the jewelry area.  This is going to be a fabulous show and if you're local to the Midwest, it will be well worth your time to attend.  The gala event starts Wednesday night and the open to the public begins Thursday morning.  Hope to see you there.

I am linking this up to Thrifty Tuesdays event.  Since I redesign with mostly vintage elements most of the elements I recreate jewelry with are found in my foraging.  Sometimes a thrift store, sometimes an antique store, sometimes online, sometimes a garage sale, and sometimes a flea market, but always while thrifting (finding 2nd hand).  Thank you to Linda for hosting this fun event.

6 comments:

  1. Super hermosos!! Todos me gustan mucho. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gretchen, you are just sooo talented, every single piece is just gorgeous, how does a girl choose??
    Have tons of fun!
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! I love the vintage inspiration and the Paris designs! And hey---I live in Minneapolis! Awesome.

    I'd love for you to check out my blog for a CSN give away! Have a wonderful day! alittleknickknack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gretchen loved that you used the mica piece. i thought it was just too cool to toss. prob had it for yrs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, Gretchen!
    you have been busy and created some really lovely jewelry.

    from another gretchen

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style